The B.A.A. 5K will be held on Saturday, April 15. Be part of the excitement of marathon weekend and support trauma research and care by participating with the Stepping Strong 5K Team. All fitness levels are welcome to join.
- $150: Race day shirt and post-race party at the Revere Hotel
- $5 Brigham registration fee plus B.A.A. race registration fee (both separate from fundraising)
- $500 or more: Choose a prize and receive one entry into a chance drawing to win a custom Stepping Strong YETI cooler.
- $750 or more: Stepping Strong Stanley mug
- $1,000 or more: Stepping Strong Igloo cooler
- The top fundraiser and individual who receives the most donations will receive a custom Stepping Strong YETI cooler.
VIRTUAL RACE DETAILS
- Fundraising commitment: $100, plus a $5 Brigham registration fee (separate from fundraising), which includes a race day shirt
- When: April 12-14
- Who: Anyone
- Where: Anywhere
The Stepping Strong Story: Turning Tragedy Into Hope
In 2013, Boston was changed forever when a beautiful Marathon Monday turned into a senseless tragedy. Gillian Reny, then a high school senior, was one of the 39 critically injured patients rushed to Brigham and Women’s Hospital, where doctors and nurses saved her life and both of her legs. In gratitude to the Brigham, the Reny family established The Gillian Reny Stepping Strong Center for Trauma Innovation to help other trauma patients like Gillian regain their strength and ability to step strong once again.Learn More