Let's 10K The IDEaS Way !
Here at the Department of Emergency Medicine, our mission for the Office of IDEaS (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Social Justice), at Brigham and Women’s Hospital is to create a racially diverse and inspired department with the purpose of all members achieving their greatest potential for the benefits of the community we serve.
Our vision is to create a safe and respectful home for all employees, to advance racial, ethnic, gender, and religious diversity with a focus on Under-Represented in Medicine (URiM). The Office will focus on mechanisms to support and develop an engaged and empowered staff that is committed to recruiting and promoting a diverse faculty, residents, and staff. Through strategic initiatives, partnerships, innovation, education, and public health policy, the office aspires to be a transformational force in building a culture of racial diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice.
- Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity
- Mentorship and sponsorship
- Community outreach
- Emotional and wellness support
- Innovation and scholarly activity
- Pipeline programs with local schools
- Professional and personal development
- Service to our local and national community
- Collaboration and expansion with new and existing schools
- National and international leadership
With so many to choose from, which core value can you pledge to? Will you join us today?