The 2022 Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) 5K will be held on Saturday, April 16 in-person and virtually. Be part of the excitement of marathon weekend and support trauma research and care by participating with the Stepping Strong 5K Team. All fitness levels are welcome to join! If you secure a B.A.A. 5K bib on your own, please forward your confirmation email to email@example.com to join the team. Individuals who are seeking a bib to run the B.A.A. 5K can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When: January X at Xam
- Bibs for the in-person race sells out very quickly. Please mark your calendar so you don’t miss out!
FUNDRAISING & FEES
Receive more prizes the more you commit to raising. All commitments include an invite to the post-race party at the Revere Hotel!
- $150: Race day shirt
- $300: Race day shirt and baseball hat
- $5 Brigham registration fee (separate from fundraising)
- B.A.A. registration fee (separate from fundraising and paid directly to the B.A.A.)
VIRTUAL RACE DETAILS
- When: TBD
- Who: Anyone!
- Where: Anywhere in the world
- Fundraising commitments start at $100 and include a race day shirt
The Stepping Strong Story: Turning Tragedy Into Hope
In 2013, Boston was changed forever when a beautiful Marathon Monday turned into a senseless tragedy. Gillian Reny, then a high school senior, was one of the 39 critically injured patients rushed to Brigham and Women’s Hospital, where doctors and nurses saved her life and both of her legs. In gratitude to the Brigham, the Reny family established The Gillian Reny Stepping Strong Center for Trauma Innovation to help other trauma patients like Gillian regain their strength and ability to step strong once again.Learn More